Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Announcing the WINNERS of the Great Beta Giveaway!

  1. #1
    The Old Skool Warrior Announcing the WINNERS of the Great Beta Giveaway! LocoColt04's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Location
    Figaro Castle
    Age
    33
    Posts
    12,527
    Blog Entries
    44

    News Post Announcing the WINNERS of the Great Beta Giveaway!

    CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL! It's fantastic to see so many entries, and though there was a mass influx of new members who were likely drawn to the site for the beta access alone, we hope that many of you will stick around and discuss the beta (and other such things) with the stoic members of our community. They're a sarcastic lot, but we love them anyway.

    Below you will find a list of the 75 winners of the beta keys for FINAL FANTASY XIV: A Realm Reborn's Phase 3 beta for Playstation 3. These winners will all receive codes based upon their preferred receipt type over the course of the next couple hours while I sort everything out. For the curious, these winners can also access the PC beta by utilizing the beta access key within. Each winner will receive two codes - one to activate the PS3 beta, and the other for the account itself.

    And the list begins... now:
    1. RevanFlame
    2. Joe
    3. Dodie16
    4. che
    5. Phantom_Infernos
    6. ColorMeHeroic
    7. J-Dawgg
    8. Victoria
    9. rorenchan
    10. Andromeda
    11. Mikellykels
    12. nakomaru
    13. a_loner
    14. Ihategoldenrods
    15. Kartoffel
    16. SLNC
    17. mushroom
    18. bleekr
    19. deadsamurai
    20. ikopol
    21. GypsyElder
    22. Krystm
    23. Travesty
    24. Sykes7
    25. matteumayo
    26. rmichalisko
    27. Xiphon
    28. oonskboonsk
    29. cowbox
    30. russokai
    31. Starxion
    32. macial
    33. yawkwardpanda
    34. cwells3
    35. wock
    36. LokiFTW
    37. CunningB
    38. Semioteque
    39. djstix
    40. Musashiden
    41. dumpstermummy
    42. Supervinny27
    43. aphex1071
    44. Artenis
    45. Astro
    46. spaghettify
    47. sconning
    48. _blame
    49. Sothefan
    50. PLUR
    51. noxious.sunshine
    52. Dezarn
    53. Jihmye
    54. oherro
    55. grrthekilla
    56. HeroZero
    57. PSIPHRE
    58. Kraytorne
    59. Kamarox
    60. Ephrath
    61. deepblue1180
    62. Lystic
    63. Crazy231
    64. Thexodus
    65. Veough24
    66. KatanaKitten
    67. Unknown Entity
    68. jbr
    69. UnbreakableVow
    70. Tysapro
    71. SadDoctor
    72. enemyairship
    73. AdmiredFob
    74. PurelySatanic
    75. Zer0Gap

    I sincerely hope the lot of you decide to stick around and discuss your beta experiences with all of us! Our Final Fantasy Online forum is the place for all of our discussion topics for FFXI and FFXIV alike. Please join us as a whole new wave of users cascade into the beta for A Realm Reborn!
    Community Manager; Forum Administrator
    cesar@thefinalfantasy.com
    reppin' SOLDIER since 2004 CPC8 class of 2009
    Random;:
    Quote Originally Posted by 2009 TFF Awards nominations
    Best TFF Couple
    Martin and Priscilla
    Psiko and Hyzenthlay
    Rocky and LocoColt04 and Meier Link and Pete
    Unknown Entity and Mistress Sheena
    Quote Originally Posted by Andromeda View Post
    I thought I was going to be able to play with Loco and then I remembered he doesn't game. He just turns on the game for an hour and then forgets about it for two months only to remember that he bought it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rowan View Post
    Che's not a girl. Not good enough explanation. Please elaborate.
    Quote Originally Posted by che View Post
    Yes I am. I will bust out my vagina right now.

  2. #2
    Spoony Bard
    Recurring Mini-Boss
    Announcing the WINNERS of the Great Beta Giveaway! Incognitus's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2001
    Location
    Inverted Clocktower
    Posts
    3,092
    Blog Entries
    169
    Quote Originally Posted by LocoColt04 View Post
    And the list begins... now:
    1. RevanFlame
    2. Joe
    3. Dodie16
    4. che
    5. Phantom_Infernos
    6. ColorMeHeroic
    7. J-Dawgg
    8. Victoria
    9. rorenchan
    10. Andromeda
    11. Mikellykels
    12. nakomaru
    13. a_loner
    14. Ihategoldenrods
    15. Kartoffel
    16. SLNC
    17. mushroom
    18. bleekr
    19. deadsamurai
    20. ikopol
    21. GypsyElder
    22. Krystm
    23. Travesty
    24. Sykes7
    25. matteumayo
    26. rmichalisko
    27. Xiphon
    28. oonskboonsk
    29. cowbox
    30. russokai
    31. Starxion
    32. macial
    33. yawkwardpanda
    34. cwells3
    35. wock
    36. LokiFTW
    37. CunningB
    38. Semioteque
    39. djstix
    40. Musashiden
    41. dumpstermummy
    42. Supervinny27
    43. aphex1071
    44. Artenis
    45. Astro
    46. spaghettify
    47. sconning
    48. _blame
    49. Sothefan
    50. PLUR
    51. noxious.sunshine
    52. Dezarn
    53. Jihmye
    54. oherro
    55. grrthekilla
    56. HeroZero
    57. PSIPHRE
    58. Kraytorne
    59. Kamarox
    60. Ephrath
    61. deepblue1180
    62. Lystic
    63. Crazy231
    64. Thexodus
    65. Veough24
    66. KatanaKitten
    67. Unknown Entity
    68. jbr
    69. UnbreakableVow
    70. Tysapro
    71. SadDoctor
    72. enemyairship
    73. AdmiredFob
    74. PurelySatanic
    75. Zer0Gap
    Insert compulsory "One among you.... will shortly perish." prognostication here.

    "You've reached KXIV: Your Final Fantasy!"
    "Did I win? DID I WIN? DID I????"
    "Awww, so sorry! You're the 76th caller!"
    "****!!"

    75 beta testers walk into a bar. The 76th one ducks.
    "Fixed a pathing issue for release. Carry on."
    Villain at heart.

  3. #3
    The Old Skool Warrior Announcing the WINNERS of the Great Beta Giveaway! LocoColt04's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Location
    Figaro Castle
    Age
    33
    Posts
    12,527
    Blog Entries
    44
    It is worth noting, anyone who said "I don't care how you send it" will be receiving codes via Private Message response to the entry message. It's much quicker for me to transmit the data in this fashion.
    Community Manager; Forum Administrator
    cesar@thefinalfantasy.com
    reppin' SOLDIER since 2004 CPC8 class of 2009
    Random;:
    Quote Originally Posted by 2009 TFF Awards nominations
    Best TFF Couple
    Martin and Priscilla
    Psiko and Hyzenthlay
    Rocky and LocoColt04 and Meier Link and Pete
    Unknown Entity and Mistress Sheena
    Quote Originally Posted by Andromeda View Post
    I thought I was going to be able to play with Loco and then I remembered he doesn't game. He just turns on the game for an hour and then forgets about it for two months only to remember that he bought it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rowan View Post
    Che's not a girl. Not good enough explanation. Please elaborate.
    Quote Originally Posted by che View Post
    Yes I am. I will bust out my vagina right now.

  4. #4
    Permanently Banned loaf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Austin
    Age
    30
    Posts
    4,105
    Now I wonder how many people wont even play the beta.
    Signature Updated: Yesterday
    CPC8! - Pimpin' is easy

    CPC8! - Chess Club

    SPOILER!!:
    lol


    Currently Playing: Video Games

  5. #5
    Spoony Bard
    Recurring Mini-Boss
    Announcing the WINNERS of the Great Beta Giveaway! Incognitus's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2001
    Location
    Inverted Clocktower
    Posts
    3,092
    Blog Entries
    169
    Quote Originally Posted by loaf View Post
    Now I wonder how many people wont even play the beta.
    I count myself among this group of people, but for different reasons I'm sure.
    Villain at heart.

  6. #6
    Lady Succubus Announcing the WINNERS of the Great Beta Giveaway! Victoria's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Location
    Inland Empire
    Age
    35
    Posts
    9,752
    Blog Entries
    2
    I'll definitely play it if its on PS3, cause even if I have a new computer, it still has a generic Intel HD Graphics 2000 (which sucks ass) that needs to be upgraded. So I'll definitely give beta details.

    ..Or I would, but apparently there is an NDA Disclaimer. So, uh.. Guess I can't. D:
    Last edited by Victoria; 06-26-2013 at 01:30 PM.

  7. #7
    Special Agent Scullder. Unknown Entity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Hiding behind your smile.
    Age
    27
    Posts
    4,047
    Blog Entries
    29
    Woohoo! My manager has been teasing me for weeks because he got beta. I applied, but got nothing. This made my night. xD

    I know they're down somewhere already, but details of servers where we TFFers will be playing will be awesome. Looking forward to seeing and playing with you all!


    "I used to be active here like you, then I took an arrow in the knee."
    >>>------------->

    Suddenly... clutter.:

    Me and the lovely Joey is two cheeky chimpmonks, we is. Because TFF cousins can still... do stuff. ; )



    Quotes to have a giggle at.:

    Quote Originally Posted by Bleachfangirl
    I'm none too scary really. Just somewhat violent...
    Quote Originally Posted by MSN Convo
    Gemma the friggin' Entity. says:
    ^^;
    brb
    Bleachie says:
    Kay
    ...*runs around with a stick*
    I AM SPARTACUS!!!
    Hm, no one's here...
    TIME TO PARTY!
    Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    Gemma the friggin' Entity. says:
    back
    Bleachie says:
    DARN IT
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe
    Now that we've apparently discussed wanting to see each other sleep with a game character... how goes?

    All my banners are now done by me! Soon, I will be great! Muwahahahaha... ha... eck! *coughs* ...ha!
    Biggest fan of Peanut Butter created by The Xeim and Halie Peanut Butter Corporation ^^



    Warning free for over eight years. Feels good.

  8. #8

Similar Threads

  1. DISTANT WORLDS SAN DIEGO: Ticket Giveaway Extraordinaire!
    By LocoColt04 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-04-2013, 01:45 AM
  2. DISTANT WORLDS ATLANTA: Ticket Giveaway Extraordinaire!
    By LocoColt04 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 05-31-2013, 08:14 PM
  3. Halloween Sig Contest Winners
    By Violet in forum Art
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 11-09-2008, 01:56 PM
  4. Replies: 34
    Last Post: 05-28-2008, 07:25 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •