Thread: Uber Gilgamesh's Boss Arena Alpha version (52% Complete!)

Lord Deity of Harmony Uber Gilgamesh's Boss Arena Alpha version (52% Complete!) Elyon Seraphim's Avatar

Exclamation Uber Gilgamesh's Boss Arena Alpha version (52% Complete!)

Soon... and i mean really soon... I'll start up an even more updated version of my boss arena game! Im also going to present some characters here and now!

Attachment 16478 Yes! belive it or not but i am in my own game!! Im not playable though... but you are sure to meet me in battle!

Attachment 16479 Nathaniel Vixen is the main character of my new game... Inspired by the name Nathan thanks to Silver which gave my head that idea

Attachment 16480 Vincent Noctoris has been updated!! From the boring old char to a new character!!

Attachment 16481 Miriam Noctoris has also been updated!! From the old rag unto an brand new character!!

Maxim - (Sorry no picture :C) But is the... eh... Dragon companion in this game... you'll meet him later on...

Well that's all i can present! Be there when the magnificent Uber Gilgamesh's Boss Arena Alpha Version starts!! Im still taking battlers and idea's for bosses... but only for an limited time! Untill then... Cherio!!
    Last edited by Elyon Seraphim; 12-31-2009 at 02:40 AM.
    My Reaction of People That Points The Obvious

This is my Daily Day in 2Fort
    My TFF Family:
    Still working on rewamping this, Just give a shout if you wanna join!

Soup Kitchen Jerk. Uber Gilgamesh's Boss Arena Alpha version (52% Complete!) Polk's Avatar
    Oh... okay.

Great?
    Let's go into the "archives" in "Washington D.C." and find out how people "masturbated" in the "roaring 20's."

Crao Porr Cock8. Bitch.

Lord Deity of Harmony Uber Gilgamesh's Boss Arena Alpha version (52% Complete!) Elyon Seraphim's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by James K. Polk View Post
    Oh... okay.

Great?

You bet!! My boss arena is going to hit the TBS lover's hearts! Since this game has TBS system... But ofcourse! Be there when it happens! Or else... I was just kidding... But those who liked the earlier updates are gonna love this one! And please... Make some people assist me... Im all busy surfing the net for battlers... Can somebody please Assist me???
    My Reaction of People That Points The Obvious

This is my Daily Day in 2Fort
    My TFF Family:
    Still working on rewamping this, Just give a shout if you wanna join!

...means nothing to no way Furore's Avatar
    Sounds like he just don't appreciate good game art man.
    I think it looks great and am looking forwards to giving the game a go some time in the future.

Nothing beats the ol' sprite based games...
    victoria aut mors