Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: Final Fantasy Chronicles of Exigo ~ Brave New World VIII

chocolateer Final Fantasy Chronicles of Exigo ~ Brave New World VIII 01habbo's Avatar
    Ah yes, well since we are writing from the view of the character they can't read minds ^_^. But I had read a few RPs in the past where they did read from 3rd person in this forum so I can see why that would be confusing here. So recap posts are good in that they give a new perspective, while giving character development, so we had a lot of those in the previous RP.

I enjoyed reading your post and I snigger, those are the exact reasons why Nicola didn't want to be leader either in the previous RP. XD

Don't mock me! I have a big stick! Final Fantasy Chronicles of Exigo ~ Brave New World VIII Magi of Worlds's Avatar
    Sorry about the haitus guys! I plan on putting up a post tonight to update everyone as to where Arc is. Kind of glad the storyline hasn't progressed too much on me. By the way Zera... Is there an inner plot to the storyline that has anything to do with a return of Ultimecia that you guys have been thinking of adding? Or is that just a one track though from Squall's perspective?
    DON'T MESS WITH THE MAGI! 🤘 Check out my new RP Constant Vigilance! It's been completely redone and I'm looking for participants!

Quote Originally Posted by Magi of Worlds View Post
    Sorry about the haitus guys! I plan on putting up a post tonight to update everyone as to where Arc is. Kind of glad the storyline hasn't progressed too much on me. By the way Zera... Is there an inner plot to the storyline that has anything to do with a return of Ultimecia that you guys have been thinking of adding? Or is that just a one track though from Squall's perspective?
    Glad to have you still about. I was more worried of my own tardiness and that it might cause a loss of interest, but I'm glad that hasn't been the case.

The return of Ultimecia is surely a point of concern in this RP, though as was mentioned by Squall, she's to appear in some desolate future so she won't be an active plot point for now. For now the major concern is still in regards to the faltering Junction System and the as yet unidentified lights.

The Mad God Final Fantasy Chronicles of Exigo ~ Brave New World VIII Heartless Angel's Avatar
    If there are plans regarding that, they may be relevant to me. Part of the plot I had originally built around Steele was the origin or time compression.
    For Our Lord Sheogorath, without Whom all Thought would be linear and all Feeling would be fleeting. Blessed are the Madmen, for they hold the keys to secret knowledge. Blessed are the Phobic, always wary of that which would do them harm. Blessed are the Obsessed, for their courses are clear. Blessed are the Addicts, may they quench the thirst that never ebbs. Blessed are the Murderous, for they have found beauty in the grotesque. Blessed are the Firelovers, for their hearts are always warm. Blessed are the Artists, for in their hands the impossible is made real. Blessed are the Musicians, for in their ears they hear the music of the soul. Blessed are the Sleepless, as they bask in wakeful dreaming. Blessed are the Paranoid, ever-watchful for our enemies. Blessed are the Visionaries, for their eyes see what might be. Blessed are the Painlovers, for in their suffering, we grow stronger. Blessed is the Madgod, who tricks us when we are foolish, punishes us when we are wrong, tortures us when we are unmindful, and loves us in our imperfection.

Don't mock me! I have a big stick! Final Fantasy Chronicles of Exigo ~ Brave New World VIII Magi of Worlds's Avatar
    I had some ideas regarding that plot line as well so this should get interesting.
    DON'T MESS WITH THE MAGI! 🤘 Check out my new RP Constant Vigilance! It's been completely redone and I'm looking for participants!

chocolateer Final Fantasy Chronicles of Exigo ~ Brave New World VIII 01habbo's Avatar
    Feel free to put your ideas in our private group, I'd like to keep any major plot points a secret from our audience XD

I'm a fan of both your ideas regarding Ultimecia. However, there's not going to be any direct link to her as yet. We still have much further to go before any of the events in the RP will hint back to her.

Memento RK Final Fantasy Chronicles of Exigo ~ Brave New World VIII Yoko's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Putting aside long winded explanations, I am in the works of creating a new post, as is Habbo. I'll have my post up this weekend, weather permitting.

Looking forward to moving this story along.

The one and ONLY Female member of CPC8 Makin' it HAPPEN!

Things!!:

Sneaky Member of EVIL BAD GUYS

MSN RANDOMS:
    Brett Litz says (5:50 PM)
    (my first letter of my first name key is ****ed up, so i can't type that)
    vrett
    -_-
    ve yourself
    is what i said
    not "do you"
    ugh

Best RP:Final Fantasy Chronicles of Exigo~The Fall of Spira
    Check it out. The Fall of Spira is finished!

The Mad God Final Fantasy Chronicles of Exigo ~ Brave New World VIII Heartless Angel's Avatar
    Oh, good. I was starting to worry about you two, lol.
    For Our Lord Sheogorath, without Whom all Thought would be linear and all Feeling would be fleeting. Blessed are the Madmen, for they hold the keys to secret knowledge. Blessed are the Phobic, always wary of that which would do them harm. Blessed are the Obsessed, for their courses are clear. Blessed are the Addicts, may they quench the thirst that never ebbs. Blessed are the Murderous, for they have found beauty in the grotesque. Blessed are the Firelovers, for their hearts are always warm. Blessed are the Artists, for in their hands the impossible is made real. Blessed are the Musicians, for in their ears they hear the music of the soul. Blessed are the Sleepless, as they bask in wakeful dreaming. Blessed are the Paranoid, ever-watchful for our enemies. Blessed are the Visionaries, for their eyes see what might be. Blessed are the Painlovers, for in their suffering, we grow stronger. Blessed is the Madgod, who tricks us when we are foolish, punishes us when we are wrong, tortures us when we are unmindful, and loves us in our imperfection.

Kyra dreamt of a very confident Nikki HA! XD

I have written half of my post for Koemi ^_^

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4