Here are soem basic tips and tricks to help you with Final Fantasy Adventure.
- To enter the Cave of Medusa, go to the desert oasis that has two single trees one space apart. Do a figure eight around the two trees, and the cave should open.
- There is only one way to cure the Moogle condition. You must have your Chocobo with you to do this. All you have to do is select "Ask", and then "Ask" again. Otherwise, you will have to wait for the effect to wear off, and that could be deadly.
- After you have the Morning Star and Ice Magic, you only need to keep X-Ethers, Elixirs and Keys in your item inventory. Everything else is taken care of with a weapon or magic.
- Have Cure magic handy whenever fighting a boss. Every boss can easily be defeated with a weapon.
- The Whirlwind sword attack does not take off 2x damage like the other Max Attacks do, but you can hit a single enemy repeatedly until he dies. This is excellent for bosses that move in straight lines.